Tabcorp ROANT Gold Cup Day 2020
This Saturday marks a special occasion for the Australian Trainers’ Association (ATA) in the Northern Territory, as a naming rights race sponsor for the Australian Trainers Association TROBIS Maiden on Tabcorp ROANT Gold Cup race day.
We are pleased to demonstrate our further support for the thoroughbred racing industry in the Northern Territory with this small, but significant step, on one of the premier race days in the ‘Top End’.
The ATA remains an independent, national organisation committed to supporting, promoting and protecting the interests of its members, and the thoroughbred training profession as a whole through:
· Strong advocacy on racing industry & training issues with key stakeholders
· Provision of direct business support & support services
· Industrial and Employee Relations
· Disciplinary Hearing assistance & support
· Debt recovery services
· OH&S services
· Workers’ Compensation support
· Insurance Advisory
· Legal assistance
· Equine products via Racing Supplies
· Direct welfare support and support services
· Australian Trainers’ Trust
· Welfare support programs in tandem with PRA’s
To trainers, riders and owners, the best of luck, and above all, enjoy your day.