|Members Benefits & Services > Credit Facility|
How to apply?
If you prefer to use a Credit Facility with Australian Trainers' Association and/or Racing Supplies Pty Ltd ("ATA") then you will need to apply by completing and submitting the following forms:
To obtain the forms simply click on the above links to download or contact the ATA Head Office to request them from the General Manager - Finance.
Please note: upon assessment of any application the ATA may also require a guarantee and if so will advise accordingly.
How to lodge the forms with ATA?
1. Post - Australian Trainers' Association
2. Facsimile - (03) 9372 1699
3. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next?
1. When the ATA receives the information from you, the forms and content will be checked to ensure that ATA is able to assess the application. If for any reason the ATA is not able to proceed, a representative will contact you to discuss the matter further.
2. ATA will then assess your application, including seek trade references from those that you have nominated.
3. ATA will inform you of the outcome of your application and subject to approval also provide any account details necessary.
4. The time to assess an application hinges mainly on the response from trade references assuming that the application details are in order. Under normal circumstances you should allow from 7 to 10 business days. However, you may enquire as to the progress of your application through the ATA Head Office by contacting the General Manager - Finance.