Managing cash flow, both in and out of the Training business, is a constant challenge confronting Trainers.
Many third party providers have professed to have the answer to this problem. The ATA has, on behalf of Members, extensively researched the options over the years, and at long last, is confident we have found a provider and service platform that offers Trainers with the solution!
THOROUGHBRED PAYMENTS, an Australian owned and operated business and part of Zenith Payments (who process more than $1.5 Billion in payments annually), specialise in providing ONLINE & DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENT SOLUTIONS for Trainers.
Clients of THOROUGHBRED PAYMENTS already include an impressive range of industry participants, as follows:
o Mick Price, Gary Portelli, Robbie Griffiths, Chris Munce, Richard Jolly, Anthony Cummings, David Vandyke, Matthew Dunn and Jason Coyle.
- Studs, transport and more:
o Inglis, Widden, Coolmore, Godolphin, Rosemont, Woodside Park, Kitchwin Hills, National Horse Transport and Goldners
Using the THOROUGHBRED PAYMENTS’ Online Payments and Direct Debit Payment Solution HAS delivered these clients EFFICIENCIES IN BUSINESS AND CREDIT MANAGEMENT, and significantly IMPROVED THEIR CASH FLOWS.
Benefits to you include:
- Easy to use - Customers can access and pay you online, 24/7
- No cost - no merchant service fees, no set up costs
- Secure - Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant solution, so no need for you to store customers’ card details
- Implement today - simply include payment info / link on to invoices, no bank or IT changes
- Customers love it - they earn reward points, save time, access low processing fees
- Simple On-line Setup - contact Thoroughbred Payments, they will do it for you!
THOROUGHBRED PAYMENTS is Exclusively ENDORSED by the ATA as the preferred provider of Payments Solutions Services for our Members and the Training profession.
So don’t delay… Register online today at www.thoroughbredpayments.com.au or contact their experienced industry team members in your applicable State or Territory as follows:
VIC, SA, WA, TAS, NT:
Tanya Fullarton: 0417 193 071 firstname.lastname@example.org